Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 8 - Dublin, Ireland

Here we are, in Dublin, for our very last day in Ireland. Like I said in my previous post, I will greatly miss this country and it's people.

Today was mostly spent packing, getting on the bus and taking a few more last minute pictures of Cork. We arrived in Dublin just in time to relax a bit, update our families on our whereabouts and get ready to go see Riverdance. We decided to make an evening out of it, so we put on our best dresses (mine's from our shopping day in Cork! So excited to be wearing it already!), did our makeup and hair and then went out for supper at a wonderful sushi restaurant before heading over to the show.

The show was AMAZING! The dancers, the musicians...all perfomed in perfection. I definately recommand it to anybody. I had goosbumps most of the time and was simply in awe.

We then finished it all with meeting a few friends to say our goodbyes. Overall, it was a great last night in Ireland.

 

 

No comments: