Saturday, February 12, 2011

My first post

Well, it is finally here...my first post.

I've been wanting to do a blog for centuries (OK,maybe not for centuries, but you get what I mean). After reading blogs for quite a while now, I decided that I wanted to start one too. I only had one thing stopping me : I had no clue what to blog about.

However, I do have a lot of interests/passions. I love reading, drawing, fashion, teaching... And I've realized that, with a little imagination and creativity, I do have enough things to write about.

I will not post a picture right away, because it's actually already after supper, and I'm supposed to get ready to go out sliding in the snow with my friend.
If you'd like to find out more about me, click here. If not, 'till next time!


Yours truly,
Martine

No comments: