Monday, February 28, 2011

Another snow day...


I don't have classes today, so it doesn't really affect me, but it's still a blah! day. Loverboy does have a classe, so I'm here by myself and quite bored...So I bring you my first solo photoshoot, for which I will play the roles of photographer and model  :)

What I'm wearing:
earrings: Forever21
Pink Top: American Eagle
Black short sleeved blazer : Suzy Shier
Jeans : Thrifted
Necklace : Gifted

***

Je n'ai pas de cours aujourd'hui, donc ceci ne m'affecte pas vraiment, mais cette journée est tout de même Blah!. Loverboy est en classe, alors je suis ici seule et je vais mourir d'ennui...alors voici mon premier "solo photoshoot", pour lequel je jouerai le rôle de photographe et modèle :)

Ce que je porte:
Pendant d'oreilles : Forever21
Top rose : American Eagle
Veston noir : Suzy Shier
Jeans : Magasin d'aubaines
Collier: Reçu en cadeau
PS I'm just realizing now what I've been wearing my top inside-out this whole time lol
***
P.S. Je viens de me rendre compte que je portais mon top à l'envers tout ce temps lol

Yours truly, Bien à vous,
Martine

No comments: