Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday, Sunday,...


... How I love Sundays! Especially this one. After the week I've had, I welcomed today with open arms. I got catch up on some much needed Zzz's, then got to spend some time by the sea... It was wonderful and so relaxing! I hope your weekend was as great as today was for me!

Coat, boots, jeans: Thrifted

***

... Que j'adore les dimanches! Spécialement celui-ci. Après la semaine que je viens de vivre, je l'ai accueilli à bras ouverts. J'ai pu finalement ma rattraper dans mes Zzzs, pour ensuite passer un peu de temps près de la mer... C'était génial et tellement relaxant! J'espère que votre fin de semaine était autant superbe qu'aujourd'hui l'était pour moi!

Manteau, bottes, jeans : Magasin d'aubaine

Yours truly, Bien à vous,
Martine

No comments: