Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blah!

Been at University all day. Sorry, no photos. Will you forgive me if I say this week had been absolutly crazy? Please do. I just can't wait for sunday to get here so I can sleep in. But on a more positive note, I just got back for a reunion for our school's graduates. Holy Moly! I'm getting my diploma in two months and four days!!
***
À l'université depuis ce matin. Je m'excuse, aucune photo. Me pardonnerez vous si je dis que cette semaine était completement dingue? S'il vous plait? Je ne peux pas attendre que dimanche arrive afin de pouvoir dormir tard. Mais sur une note plus positive, j'arrive d'une réunion pour les finissants de l'université. Holy Moly! Je vais recevoir mon diplôme dans deux mois et quatre jours!!

Yours truly, Bien à vous,
Martine

No comments: