Thursday, March 3, 2011

And the sun is shining...


I woke up bright and early this morning with a bright sun shinning through my window. I LOVE IT! Anyways, I decided to try to layer a little today. I rarely wear more than 2 layers on top, so I'm quite pleased with how this outfit turned out.The second picture is kind of blah...I had an awesome pose all worked out, but then Loverboy walked in and broke my concentration and this is what I ended up with. Oh and I'm not really frowning. The sun was very bright!

Blouse, Cardigan, Necklace, Ring : Forever21
Blazer: Suzy Shier
Belt, Jean: Thrift
***
Lorsque je me suis réveillée ce matin, c'était au beau soleil qui brillait à ma fenêtre. J'ADORE LE SOLEIL! En touts cas, j'ai décidé de m'essayer à porter plusieurs couches de vêtements. Je porte rarement plus que 2 chemises à la fois, donc je suis assez satisfaite du produit. La deuxième photo est un peu blah!...J'avais préparée ma pose avec soin lorsque Loverboy est entré dans la chambre, brisant ainsi ma concentration et c'est ceci qui en ressorti.Oh et de plus, je ne voulais pas vraiment froncer, mais le soleil était très brillant!

Blouse, Cardigan, Collier, Bague : Forever21
Blazer: Suzy Shier
Ceinture, Jean: Magasin d’aubaine
Yours truly, Bien à vous,
Martine

1 comment:

Collette Osuna said...

Pretty photos....I just found your blog from Sydneys..nice to meet you:)

Stop by and say Hello♥
Statements in Fashion Blog♥