Friday, March 11, 2011

Just got back...

My kitty, Snickers, and I / Mon chaton, Snickers, et moi
Loverboy and Snickers napping / Loverboy et Snickers qui font la sieste
Snickers is wearing Kitty Caps, not nail polish / Snickers porte des Kitty Caps et non du vernis à ongles
Amber, a corn snake, and I / Amber, une serpent des blés, et moi
Spoutnik, our bearded dragon. He looks so happy! / Spoutnik, notre pogona. Il paraît tellement heureux!
Toothless, our other bearded dragon. She was totally modeling for me / Toothless, notre autre pogona. Elle faisait son top modèle pour moi

...from my fifth night shift. 5 down, 2 to go! Which is why I will no be posting any picture of what I look like this morning. Wouldn't want to scare you so early in the day! Instead, I will present to you my little family. Enjoy!

PS: I've added more information on the About the Blog page
***
... de ma cinquième nuit de travail. 5 terminées, 2 à aller! Ce qui explique que je ne placerai pas de photos de moi ce matin. Je ne voudrais pas vous faire peur si tôt dans la journée. Au lieu, je vais vous présenter ma petite famille. Amusez-vous bien!

P.S.: J'ai ajouté de l'information sur la page About the Blog.

Yours truly, Bien à vous,
Martine

No comments: