Thursday, February 21, 2013

Glossy Box



If you've been reading my posts for a while now, you will see that I am a Glossy Box lover. Last year, I discovered the beauty box concept from other bloggers and I decided to try it out. No need to say that I was quickly sold on the whole thing and that every month, I was eagerly looking forward to getting my new box from the post.

I originally signed up with Glymm. It was the first canadian beauty box company that I came across and at the time, it was only 12$ a month. I was happy with what I received every month, but after seeing what other beauty box company were available, I decided to switch to the canadian Glossy Box. Personally, I much preferred this box. Even thought it was a couple dollars extra per month, I thought the product were of better quality and bigger size and thus, were worth it.

When I moved to Ireland, I had to give up my subscription in Canada, but lost no time in signing up with the UK version of Glossy Box. I received my first box on Valentine's Day and if you saw my post about it, you'll see I thought it was completely brilliant!

When I  find something I like, I tend to tell everybody about it, which is what I am doing now. I decided to become an affiliate of Glossy Box because it is a product I believe in. It is so much fun to try out product that you may otherwise never consider. I am alway looking forward to getting my next box, because so far, I have never been disappointed.

It is definitely something to look into. You can also sign up for a trial run and only order one box. If you're unhappy with it, it's only a few euros. If you're happy with it, then you can sign up for longer terms.

Are you guys Glossy Box subscribers? What are your thoughts on them? Have you tried other beauty boxes? How would you compare them?

Yours truly, Bien à vous,

1 comment:

Beauty by Miss Ash said...

It looks like you got a good box this month!

I noticed you have an interest in beauty products. I want to let you know that we have an online beauty store with new products being uploaded daily. We have been up for a month and just processed our 100th order and receive emails daily thanking us for the convenient online shopping.
http://beautybymissash.blogspot.ca/