Thursday, May 17, 2012

Glymm Box - May 2012

I finally got my first Glymm box today! Yay!

Lately, I had been reading a lot of blogs that talked about beauty box, and the concept really intrigued me, so I decided to sign up for one. I haven't tried every product yet, but I soon as I have, I will write a detailed review of them all.

So here are step by step picture of my very first Glymm box opening experience. I was so excited that I didn't even wait to get home to open it. At first, I was disappointed with the box in which the products came in. I had vision of nice, glossy and pretty boxes, but I didn't even get a box. However, all was for forgotten as soon as I laid eyes on what was actually in it.

***

Aujourd'hui, j'ai finalement eu ma première boite Glymm! Yay!

Dernièrement, j'ai lu plusieurs blogs qui mentionnaient les boites de beauté et j'étais curieuse du concept, alors j'ai décidé de m'abonner à l'une d'entre elles. Je n'ai pas encore essayé tous les produits, mais dès que cela sera fait, je vais écrire mon opinion détaillé sur chacun d'entre eux.

Voici des photos qui représentent étape par étape mon expérience à ouvrir ma première boite Glymm. J'étais tellement excitée que je n'ai même pas pu attendre d'arriver à la maison pour le faire. Au début, j'étais un peu désappointée de la boite dans laquelle les produits sont arrivés. Cependant, tout fut pardonné dès que j'ai vu ce qu'elle contenait.




No comments: