Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hey Honey Facial Serum

     I was quite excited about trying out this Hey Honey serum, as I'm in search of the perfect facial serum to add to my morning beauty routine. 
     
     At first, I did not expect the colour of the serum; for some reason, I was expecting clear to white substance, but the yellow really took me by surprise. Then, when I thought about the Honey aspect of it, it made perfect sense! I washed and cleaned my face before rubbing the Hey Honey product. 

     Right away, I very much liked it as it felt really light on my face. It was quick absorbent, so my face didn't look shiny too long. Also, my face tends to go a bit dry in the cold weather, especially on my chin and around my nose, but I found that the day I tried the Honey Silk Facial Serum, it didn't. I am definitely going to keep on trying the product every morning to see if it does help keep my skin hydrated. All in all, it's probably the best facial serum I have tried so far! 

     For more information on the product, visit the brand's page here.



Yours truly, Bien la vôtre



No comments: