Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Photographic Scavenger Hunt

With my impending departure for Ireland, I've become quite excited with all the different traveling prospects I have in mind for next year. I want to make the most of my time in Europe and take advantage of how easy it is to travel from one country to the other. As I was trying to fall asleep the other night (I'm having a harder and harder time as the 27th approaches), I thought about doing a photographic scavenger hunt. Since today is our second snow day of the year (hurray!), it seemed like the perfect time to get it started. Basically, I'm searching for photos of all the different places I plan on visiting (Scotland, Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, England...) and I save pictures that I like so that when I do make it to those places, I'll have to try and find the exact same spot where the photographer was so that I can recreate that picture. I cannot wait to get started! Here are a few pictures I found that I will try to recreate...

****

Avec mon départ imminent pour l'Irlande, je suis de plus en plus excitée face à la perspective des différents voyages que j'aurai l'occasion de faire durant l'année prochaine. Je veux profiter au maximum de mon temps en Europe, surtout en ce qui à trait à la faciliter de visiter différents pays une fois rendue là. L'autre soir, alors que je tentais de m'endormir, (ce qui devient de plus en plus difficile en se rapprochant du 27), j'ai pensé à faire une chasse au trésor photographique. Puis qu'aujourd'hui est notre deuxième jour de neige de l'année (hourra!), il me semblait êtes le temps idéal pour préparer ma chasse. En gros, je dois trouver des photos de tous les différents endroits que je prévois visiter (Écosse, République Czech, Pologne, Allemagne, Angleterre ...) et sauvegarder les images que j'aime. Quand je serai à ces endroits, je vais devoir essayer de trouver l'endroit exact où le photographe était pour que je puisse recréer la photo. Je ne peux pas attendre de commencer! Voici quelques photos que j'ai trouvées et que je vais essayer de recréer ...

Ashford Castle, Mayo, Ireland
Edinburgh Castle, Grassmarket, Scotland

Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland
Dancing building, Prague, Czech Republic





No comments: