Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DIY Branche Clothing Rack

Seriously! How cool is this clothing rack? This (add and adjective here...I'm going to go with genius) blogger ended up with this beautiful hanging clothing rack after finding this random branch on the side of the road. You can find her blog, LOVE AESTHETICS by clicking on the link. All I have to say is that the first thing I do when I get to Ireland, is look for a branch so that I can build this in my apartment! All credit for the idea and the photos goes to the writer of the blog, Ivania Carpio.

****

Sérieusement! Comment cool est ce porte-vêtements? Cette (insérez un adjectif ici ... Je vais aller avec génie) blogueure s'est créé ce porte-vêtements suspendu après avoir trouvé une branche au hasard sur le bord de la route. Vous pouvez trouver son blog, LOVE AESTHETICS en cliquant sur ​​le lien. Tout ce que j'ai à dire, c'est que la première chose que je fais quand j'arrive en Irlande, est de me chercher une branche pour que je puisse construire ceci dans mon appartement! Tous les crédits pour l'idée et les photos vont à l'auteur de ce blog, Ivania Carpio.


Yours truly, Bien à vous,


No comments: