Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sales and discounts!!

Boy do I have a treat for you! Today's post will be a bit different from what I've done so far. Today, I want to share some promotions and discounts codes of which I've been informed.

First of all, if you live in Ireland, Gap is having a Spring Promotion with new collection items at up to 60% off!! I know the event is also going on in the UK, but I'm not sure of what kinds of discounts are offered. So swing by a Gap store near you, or even sign up online to receive the codes in order to update your Spring wardroom for a nice price!


Also, for the site HQhair.com, you can get the following discounts:





Here are the following promotions for BeautyExpert.co.uk



Here are the following promotions codes for Lookfantastic.com



No comments: