Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gap

Ouf! I feel like it's been forever since my last post. It's amazing how busy one can become all of a sudden. Well I finally managed to snag myself a job in retail, which I'm quite excited about. You are now reading the post of the new Sales Advisor for Gap. I've been working a lot in the past week, which explains my lack of posting. I'm actually working in the baby department, which I was kind of disappointed at first because I wished to work in the women's section, but I quickly fell in love with it. I get to work with fashion and children, two things I absolutely love!

This week, we've received our new Spring line, which is simply superb. I love discovering the new styles and it's not just because I work there, but I find Gap's collections are just lovely. Everything is so clean-cut and classic. Just by entering the store, you can see the quality of the products and all of this makes it so much easier for me to believe in the brand and to sell it.

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about coloured denim and how much I loved it. Well turns out that the Gap stylist and I are on the same page, as they are one of the main products for the season. Hmm... maybe I could become one of them. Interesting idea!


No comments: