Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 34 - Dublin and Cork, Ireland

The plane ride went quite smoothly, thankfully! I landed in Dublin at noon and then took the bus towards Cork...or so I thought. I hopped on a bus, but an hour and a half later, it returned to the airport. i had taken the wrong one! But it was alright as I got to enjoy the Dublin view for a while. Once I got on the right one (after checking with two different people), I sat back, relaxed and enjoyed the ride. It was so weird for me to be returning. I don't know if it's because I had already been to Ireland, but it felt like home. Even driving on the other side of the road felt natural this time!

I arrived in Cork at about 6 o'clock. I immediately ate something and got ready to go watch a boxing match for the olympics down in the pub. My first night back in Cork was quite the fun one and was spent in good company and laughter.

No comments: