Thursday, June 30, 2011

Click on image for link // Cliquez sur l'image pour le lien
Today I was thinking about how much I would LOVE to go to Paris. So while I was planning my imaginary trip, I figured I would want to dress the part and not look like a tourist. After a quick Googling on the subjet, I found this awesome site that gives out tips and tricks on how to dress like the french! Paris, here I come!

***

Aujourd'hui, je pensais au fait que j'aimerais TELLEMENT aller à Paris. Alors pendant que je planifiais mon voyage imaginaire, je me suis dis que je voudrais ressembler à une parisienne, et non à une touriste. Suite à un vite Googling, j'ai trouvé ce site magnifique qui nous donne des petits conseils sur comment se vêtir comme les Français. Paris, j'arrive!

Yours truly, Bien à vous,

No comments: